BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

22 June 2010

Problem With Love Is



































1.
It's nice to know that someone wants to be with me
and it's even nicer to know that the one who wants
to be with me is the one I want too.




















2.
Boy, just shut up
and let your boxers hit the floor.


















3.
He wants her and he knows it
but the problem with love is,
he never shows it.


















4.
I've never been one of those girls who said I'll never fall in love.
I've always wanted to, but there was never anyone there.
But when you came along and all of a sudden there's someone
there, but waiting to be in love, waiting for you, was suddenly
worth it all.













5.
Like an old photograph
time ame make a feeling fade
but the memory never fades.


















6.
I just wanna hear your voice
and look into your eyes
and touch your face
and smell your skin
and taste your kiss
I just want you.














7.
One day you'll wake up and realize
that you really do love her and she'll
be waking up next to the one who already knew it.















8.
He's the boy who runs around & fucks every girl
in this town, but every time I'm with him he breaks me down
and shows me something about myself that without him,
I might have never found.




















9.
Will you be my best friend if I offer you my heart?
Cause it's already yours. We could hang out every night,
and watch the sun go down, as long as we could watch it rise again.
















10.
And I'm thinking about you like crazy, like
hands think about holding
and arms think about folding
and minds think about not thinking, but knowing.

0 komentar: