BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

27 August 2010

Quotesliciouz 5

♥Some guys focus more on how to get a girl but once they have her, they lose focus on how to keep her.


♥Love is neither a game nor a sport played in matches and looked for results.


♥I take a deep breath, let a few tears out and start with fixing my first mistake: You.


♥"Love is like a brick. You can build a house or you can sink a dead body" -Lady GaGa


♥You are beautiful because you're born that way. -Lady GaGa


♥Take risks: If you win. You will be happy. But if you lose. You will be wise.


♥Sometimes trusting a friend is the hardest thing to do. Even the closest friends can become your enemies.


♥We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality.


♥Some songs are just like tattoos for your brain. You hear them and they’re affixed to you.


♥The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.


♥Beginnings are usually scary. Endings are usually sad. But everything in between makes all worth living.


♥Worrying is like a rocking chair: it gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere.


♥Calling someone fat doesn’t make you any skinnier. Calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter.


♥I love hugging. I wish I was an octopus, so I could hug ten people at a time.


♥Calling me fake, won’t make you real. Calling me weak, won’t make you strong. So, why you keep bother?


♥Pain is a part of life. Once we accept this, we can never be truly hurt.


♥Everybody talk and everybody listen, but somehow it’s always the truth that comes up missing.


♥Unless commitment is made, there are only promises and hopes… but no plans


♥You can't judge by what is on a person's face. Because they could be hiding everything deep down.


♥Always believe in God, because there are some questions that even Google can't answer.


♥When girls get jealous, it's normal. But, when boys get jealous, lucky the girl he loves.


♥I Like You Because for me and for now you're different with another guy out there.


♥Smile when others gossip about you. It strengthens the morale of your character.


♥Trust can only be built and destroyed by time. No shortcut is available. -Wilson Kanadi


♥Don't make people mad at you for too long, Apologize. Don't make people guilt for too long, Forgive.


♥In life, Problems continuously Come and Go. It never Stop. So just enjoy, learn and also face it.


♥Don't always say "there's still time" or "maybe next time" because there's a concept of "it's too late".


♥Parents can only give you a good advice. But the final forming of your character is in your own hands.


♥Whatever you do. Good or bad. People will always have something negative to say.


♥Some people avoid problem, they want to enjoy their life. Some people seek problem, they want to grow.


♥Take a moment to respect you parents. Who ever they maybe, however they may have treated you.


♥Don’t simply say ‘No’ without consideration, it will only turn people off and drove them away.


♥Sometimes, we’re not afraid to take risks. But we’re just afraid that they wouldn’t be worth it.


♥True friends build you up with confidence. Fake friends tear you down with doubt.


♥If we don’t change, we don’t grow. If we don’t grow, we aren’t really living.


♥Many people lose the small joys in the hope for the big happiness.


♥Success is achieved and maintained by those who try and keep trying.


♥We are what we pretend to be. So sometimes we must be careful about what we pretend to be.


♥Everywhere I look you’re all I see. Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.


♥We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.


♥I have learned not to worry about love. But to honor its coming with all my heart.


♥Words. There are meaningful words. There are pointless words and there are words that hurt.


♥I wanted someone to love who would stay: stay and be there, always.


♥Giving makes me feel greater than receiving. It doesn’t make sense but it’s just true.


♥Don't underestimate yourself. Remember, without your presence someone's life won't be complete.


♥Find a friend who when everybody has given up on you, will stay by your side no matter what.


♥You can never know how much a person means to you. Unless he/she is gone. "The end justifies the means".


♥If I wanna try to count the ways you make me smile, I'll run out of fingers before I run out of time.


♥Don't put your life on hold for someone who has never really cared about you. It's not worth it.


♥With all your sweet words, you always succeed in making me become a stronger girl.


♥My feeling for you disappeared. I don't want hurt you. I'm sorry if in the future I really do hurt you.


♥I try to help so many people feel better because I don't want anyone to feel the way I do.


♥No matter how far I run, I'll never be able to run away from the memories you left me with.


♥Sometimes I wish I can just tell people what I've been hiding from them. But I don't wanna look bad.


♥I wish you would shut the fuck up. Its hard to believe but no one cares that you think you're better than me.


♥Challenges are what make life interesting; overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.


♥Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.


♥Success makes many people hate you. It wonderful to enjoy success w/outseeing envy in people eyes around you.


♥Here it is. My big fuck you. My middle fingers for you. I suppose I could scream it in your face.


♥Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third.


♥Never pretend to a love which you do not actually feel, for love is not ours to command.


♥I wish you could know how many times every day my thoughts run to you.


♥A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.


♥Denial, perhaps, is a necessary human mechanism to cope with the heartaches of life.


♥Every morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.


♥Do I miss you every second you're gone? Yes. Do I feel lonely at times? Yes. Do I need you? Yes


♥The words are serious but their not true. Pointless. And I feel so stupid for even trusting you.


♥Your emotions and your feelings are different things. You got to be careful about mixing up them.


♥Before asking people what you can expect from them, you should ask yourself what people can expect from you.


♥When the karma of relationship is done, only love remains. It's safe, let go.


♥Wisest man is not one who says a lot & shows little meaning, but the one who says very little & means the most.


♥Most of mistakes happen because we think when we should feel and we feel when we should be thinking.


♥Time has passed. The season has changed. But the words, still remain the same deep inside.


♥Remember that you're Braver than you Believe, Stronger than you Seem and Smarter than you Think.


♥Past =experience. Present=experiment. Future=expectation. Use experience in experiments to achieve expectations.


♥You can’t change people, but you can prove them wrong repeatitively until they decide to change themselves.


♥Stop thinking about how good/bad the past was. Start living in the present. And await the future.


♥I may not be the girl you want. But I am me. I don’t exist to live up to your expectations.


♥Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.


♥If you worry about what might be and wonder what might have been then you will ignore what is.


♥I have a feeling that a lot of people have let you down but I’m not going to add my name to that list.


♥A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.


♥There're 2 ways to get everyone hate you. Either do something really wrong or do something really right.


♥Maybe they're right, my hopes up too high. But if they knew the way he made me feel, they'd understand.


♥Things had a way of working out for the best when you let them run their course.


♥You waste time waiting around for someone to change. If you're unhappy, just change your situation.


♥I hear many times that people change for the better. But in reality those people don't change, we do.


♥I don’t give a fuck if you don’t like me. Just don’t go around to everyone with my name in your mouth.


♥It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.


♥Great things are not done by impulse, but by a series of small things brought together.


♥I realize that humor isn’t for everyone. It’s only for people who want to have fun, enjoy life, and feel alive.


♥Accept everything about yourself. That's the beginning and the end. No apologies, no regrets.


♥Behind every beautiful thing there’s been some kind of pain.


♥A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.


♥"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous" --Coco Chanel.


♥What we have once enjoyed we can never lose. All that we love deeply becomes a part of us.


♥Life has its own hidden forces which you can only discover by living.


♥Being with you makes me feel like for once in my life I don’t have to work on being happy, it just happens.


♥No matter what life throws at you, just keep your head up and always be strong.


♥Eventually one of two things will happen: he'll realize you're worth it or you'll realize that he isn't.


♥Whoever said that money doesn't buy happiness didn't know where to shop.


♥I make my friends believe I'm a very happy person. But on the inside I feel like crying my heart out.


♥He cheated on you, he made you cry more than once, he broke your heart. Let me tell you, that's not love.


♥There are 5 words that sound so much better than I love you. Those words are "I will always be there".


♥Worry less smile more. Accept criticsm take responsibility. Don't hate embrace change feel goodway.


♥The things you hoped for the most are the things that destroy you in the end.


♥Sometimes tears can express feelings easier than words.


♥I’ve always believed in karma, but I never knew it would hit me this hard.


♥My tears are words I can’t put past my lips.


♥I’m always the one who trying. I’m getting so sick of it. If you love me, then it’s your turn to start trying.


♥No one has the right to judge us because no one really knows what we have been through.


♥“If forever really exists, I’d like to spend it with you.”


♥Often in life we forget the things we should remember and remember the things we should forget


♥I don't need fancy things, I just need happiness.




0 komentar: